Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hy...

I needed a decent ring for a website, but i dont have the skill or tools to do it. So, im askin help to anyone of u 3d Studio Max or similar.
I needed a small soft curved ring spining not too fast (if possible a little slower than the one in my avatar) for put in a webpage.

If anyone could to it and put it in avi film id be very thankfull to that persone. Of course u'll get proper credits on the webpage :)

so, if its not askin much, plz help me :)

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
now maybe this is just askin must, but one that looks like this? if its possible i can send anyone the font used here ;)

151 Posts
post the font, I can give it a go, no promise though.

I think you want it moving, right?
just, how do you plan on getting a huge Avi (not compresed it you want quality).

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
well, i dont know much about it but it seems like a pretty simple model to me.
just a toroid with a cylinder space subtracted from the center. then it wouldnt seem too difficult to design a texture with that "rune" font or whatever. just deciding how it spins would seem to be the hardest part.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank u 2! here's the font :)

now, if it was possible i meant moving the ring by jes spining it like the one on my avatar. btw, if avi gets to big i think mpeg has a decent compression rate and decent quality no?

thank u all :)

btw - if it gets to big the movie rez can be 300*300 or sumthin like that

as for the letters, typing qwerty with this font gives a neat effect ;)

once again thkx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts