Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys! i just got this no$gba emulator up and running yesterday, but now i wanna work on it...cuz im picky when it comes to emulators.

example, the game runs too slow and the 3d graphics seem to be a little messed up, along with that, i cant play any dragon quest games on it!

could i get some help on wat i could do to make this emulator alot better?

i have version 2.6

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
How about before you go launching off into incredibly broad topics you read the topics with the [READ!] tag....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How about before you go launching off into incredibly broad topics you read the topics with the [READ!] tag....
yeah thats the thing.......im clueless with forums...:heh:

ive never had a forum account. i just made this one to find out wat to do. cuz i read these all the time and everyone seems to kno wat to talk about.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Well generally if something is stickied you should at least scan through the topic as 95% of the time it will either be additional rules (which you obviously need to abide by) or it will be Usefull info....and if there's an exclamation mark or READ! or the like in the title then it's obviously especially prevalent.
Just apply some common sense ;) heck without it you better start looking for a new hobby...emulation is far from idiot-proof, although luckily at a simple user level it's also far from rocket science.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well generally if something is stickied you should at least scan through the topic as 95% of the time it will either be additional rules (which you obviously need to abide by) or it will be Usefull info....and if there's an exclamation mark or READ! or the like in the title then it's obviously especially prevalent.
Just apply some common sense ;) heck without it you better start looking for a new hobby...emulation is far from idiot-proof, although luckily at a simple user level it's also far from rocket science.
oh no i kno how to work emulators!

just not all of them..... just the old school stuff, like genesis, and SNES, and N64...... the basics, i guess. :p

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Lol I have actually found N64 emus some of the hardest to tweak with all those plugins and all those settings in those plugins, no$gba is much simpler in that regard but unfortunately that's not a good thing because something either works or it does not, not much can be done in the way of tweaking.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
It's because Dragon Quest is compatible with NO$GBA 2.6a (with NO$Zoomer or NGZoom), but you can't get the NO$GBA 2.6a legally (for now).
Pd: Downloading the donate-in version with ONLY the emu is less illegal than downloading a Bios or Firmware or the games from Internet, true? Only for curiosity. :D

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Well it's not illegal at all (as no$gba is not payware)...just unethical and therefore against our rules

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Thanks for the answer. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.