Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I need help converting my .SNA (snapshot) file into a .SAV file. Saving my game wasn't working and when I had fixed it on NO$GBA I closed down the game. It'll come in handy since so many people are having issues with saving in NO$GBA 2.6.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Snapshots for DS games do not work. Also, the only way to 'convert' an SNA to a SAV would be to load it and save the game properly; as both use different kinds of saving.
Secondly, I don't think it's that much of an issue to look up the savetype. Tedious, yes, but if you include it in the ROMs name, you don't have to look it up every time.
EDIT: What game do you have problems with?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its my really old Pokemon Diamond. It used to work fine, I just started a new game - I've been kind of off for a while so I deleted all of my no$gba stuff except my games. I installed NO$GBA 2.6 and tried to load it both on 256k and 512k and neither saved and I lost my save game at the 2nd gym which really stinks because at that point I had caught of the wild pokemon available and i had a lvl 26 piplup and a lvl 15 murkurow ... ANYWAY, I looked around on google and a lot of people are having the same problem with that version. I guess I should use a lesser version or wait until 2.6a gets released to the public.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
If you used another version before, you might not be able to load your save.
You said you deleted everything except the games. Does that include the .sav? If so, than you'll have to restart.
Savetype's Flash512k (make sure to reload your game after setting it) and works for 2.6 without major problems.

·
Registered
1 Posts
im having the same problem:((( i didnt save it in the game but as a state and my pc restarted and i wanted to load it, but it wont. i need to convert it somehow or i dont know what to do :( and i had it played so well:( please could you help us?

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
See Q3 in my sig.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts