Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Samsung Octo-Edge technology DVD drive.But at present it can't play all the disks I insert.Specially the writed DVD disks.I am going to buy a new one.I can't decide whether to get a DVD Writer or a DVD Drive.I have heard that DVD Writer can play disks as well write disks.But will it be able to play all the disks?Which would be good a DVD Writer or a DVD Drive?

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
sameev, as much as i like answering your posts (not) there comes a point where a man has to learn to google on his own two feet. (that not was actually sarcasm.... so don't think i hate you or anything)

·
Your resident reaper...
7,319 Posts
I have a Samsung Octo-Edge technology DVD drive.But at present it can't play all the disks I insert.Specially the writed DVD disks.I am going to buy a new one.I can't decide whether to get a DVD Writer or a DVD Drive.I have heard that DVD Writer can play disks as well write disks.But will it be able to play all the disks?Which would be good a DVD Writer or a DVD Drive?
DVD writers are dirt cheap now. No one has any excuse choosing a DVD reader to a DVD writer.

How could you not know writers can read too oO?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.