Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at purchasing an Xbox 360 elite within 2 weeks. I need some info concerning games I wanna buy. I'm looking for a very good rpg game, similar to the Final Fantasy series, I'm also looking for a game similar to Vagrant Story for the Playstation( this is my number one best game ever)and a very good action game similar to Uncharted 2 for the PS3 and finally the best adventure game out there(I hate platform games). Suggestions will be appreciated.

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
Very good RPG game on 360? Mmm... try either Star Ocean The Last Hope or... Star Ocean The Last Hope. Sincerely, though... RPGs have not been good lately...

A very good action game similar to Uncharted 2? It doesn't exist. You can probably get off with Stranglehold, but that's about it. Uncharted 2 is off the chart.

Best adventure game... well, unfortunately, you're down to either Fallout 3 or Oblivion. I'd say "Borderlands" but the game is bugged beyond comprehension, and to top it off, it's even more repetitive than a wheel.

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
It is good, but it's a different style than FF, which is why we were suggesting other games. If you're open to other sub-genres, it's definitely worth considering.

I'm not sure how much LO costs in your area, but I think my roommate paid $8-10 for it used at GameStop.

·
Banned
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I want a game that adheres to the traditional rpg system....magic, character build up, e.t.c. So in your opinion, based on this which do you suggest? Dragon Age or Lost Oddysee

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
I also would go with Lost Odyssey since it is basically Final Fantasy, more so than in recent years :p Hironobu Sakaguchi produced the game you know the creator of FF.
Which probably means the game has scored about a 8/10 vs the near perfect scores from the main FF series.

I'm trying to say that Hironobu Sakaguchi is simply dated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.