2.Need for Speed 2
3.Need for Speed SE
4.Need for Speed 3
5.Need for Speed High Stakes
6.Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
The screenshots forum definitely isn't a good place to talk about your favorite Need for Speed title. Hence why I will be moving it to off-topic software.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
I've been to Thailand last summer, and from what i've seen, you really can't do much car chasing there with all that traffic in Bangkok. ;)

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
NFS 5 porshe.. I love the Porshe driver training.. Luckily I figured a way to use D3d with my voodoo 5 on this game.. Normally it would just use glide which isn't too good with this game.. Uses a lot light sourcing and textures.. Glide can only use vertex light sourcing in this game.. Or else there are graphic curruption.. things turn white.. But with d3d, you can use the other light source option which is more accurate and it runs flawlessly.. Had to do some registry tweaks to get it running on a voodoo 5 with d3d.. Why didn't EA have an option to use d3d or glide?

S

·
0 Posts
nfs5...but not the psx version, the pc version (which is totally different and ten times better, IMO)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Porche Unleashed is pretty good but becouse it only has porches i'm gonna go with Need for Speed 4: High Stake.

Man!! I love that Ferrario 550 Maranello.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Yeah... i have them all exept for the special editions! The only special edition that i have is the Gold one for NFS2

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
NFS5........big fan..here

Ali

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by Samor
this is interesting:
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2819764,00.html

they better bring it to the pc too
I highly doubt they will.... since this game is not developed by EA themselves, plus it seems like this game is not really part of the NFS series.... it looks suspect... looks too much like EA trying to rehash an old game, get someone else to improve the graphics and whatnot, and earn more $$$$$ in a short span. To me, the screenies look too much like NFS3/NFS4.. considerably improved, yes, but I still think NFS5 looks so much better.

Oh, and for which NFS I like.... it's a tie between NFS5 and NFS:SE. NFS5 because of the awesome graphics + cool gameplay, and NFS:SE for the GREAT gameplay.

S

·
0 Posts
well, the original nfs(se) and nfs5 were both done by EA canada, obviously the better nfs team :)

not that 3 and 4 are bad....but I even like 2, which many people think sucks.

S

·
0 Posts
that too

...and the unrealistic but funny gameplay ;)

get the bomber, type the passwords pioneer and rushhour and go bounce hundreds of cars or schoolbuses ;) ...or dino's :p

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
that too

...and the unrealistic but funny gameplay ;)

get the bomber, type the passwords pioneer and rushhour and go bounce hundreds of cars or schoolbuses ;) ...or dino's :p
well you know, gameplay is everything.. :D:D:D

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
yup...

still, I DO care about graphics...
but perhaps even more about sound :)
dunno bout you but i do prefer those techno+grunge rounds with car racing games.. kinda adds to the "fast" feeling i guess..

1 - 20 of 38 Posts