Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi community.

I've got the Need For Speed 2015 game installed on my computer since a while now. I've got a Bluetooth gamepad with which I've been using X360CE 4.17.15.0 (or its inmediatly previuos version) since I've installed the game. Last time I run it and used the gamepad is about one month ago.

In the middle of that time, I've installed the 21376 Insider compilation of Windows 10, since I'm part of the Dev Channel. I'm informing this in case of it has something to do with the problem, but honestly I doubt it greatly because I'm part of the Insider program since a year ago.

The thing is I've decided to continue the game two days ago and I'm completely unable to make it work with the gamepad. The game directly doesn't detect the it at all. I've tried to try what is depicted in this thread: x360ce not working well in need for speed 2015 pc, but it applies to the 3.X version of X360CE. I tried to figure out how to "adapt" the INI settings depicted there in order to apply them in the program settings, but no luck. I also downloaded 3.2.10.82 version which uses XINPUT*.DLL files generation, in order to apply the directions in that thread, with no success; I even copied the text and pasted it to the INI file. No luck either.

Using 4.X version of X360CE, I'm able to use the gamepad on other games, such as Crysis 2, i.e. both the application and the gamepad work fine even with the last Insider preview version of Windows 10.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, this is kind of embarrassing.. But yes, it was an Insider version problem.

I've installed this week new build of Windows 10 and now the gamepad works well with the game.

Thanks to all who spent time reading my post and sorry for disturbing. I'll leave the message in case it can be helpful to anyone in the future.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts