Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello there,
I've always been quite of a pc player. I've kept a crappy TV until now. I just bought a 4k smart tv and I was considering to come back to the console world, after having left it since the 360. (I still have +/- 40 games and the 360 itself which is becoming to slow down quite a lot).
I was wondering if I should buy the One S, X the PS4 or the PS4 pro but I can't decide which one is the best... Or the most suitable for me.
Considering the games themselves, the exclusives are interesting on both platforms, I was used to Gears of Wars and Halo on liteblue Xbox but I also miss MGS from my old PS1 and I'd like to try Uncharted and The last of us.
Concerning the graphics I was wondering whether it could be interesting to buy the X or the pro to benefit from the 4k.
About my budget I thought of buying the S or the PS4 new or the X or the Pro second hand.
I'd like to buy the console (possibly with 1-2 games) for a maximum budget of 250€.
What's your opinion?
Thanks a lot for your time

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
250€ is approximately what a second hand Xbox One X or PS Pro sells for around here. Since your budget is limited, and you'd like to get a console + 1-2 games for 250€, I would recommend a second hand Xbox One X + subscribing to the Xbox Game Pass. You might have to shop around or haggle to get the console for that price, but it should be possible to do. People are preparing for the new generation of console which is about to release, so they're slowly starting to sell their current consoles. You'll see more of them being sold as we get closer to the holidays.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts