Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello there,
I've always been quite of a pc player. I've kept a crappy TV until now. I just bought a 4k smart tv and I was considering to come back to the console world, after having left it since the 360. (I still have +/- 40 games and the 360 itself which is becoming to slow down quite a lot).
I was wondering if I should buy the One S, X the PS4 or the PS4 pro but I can't decide which one is the best... Or the most suitable for me.
Considering the games themselves, the exclusives are interesting on both platforms, I was used to Gears of Wars and Halo on Xbox but I also miss MGS from my old PS1 and I'd like to try Uncharted and The last of us.
Concerning the graphics I was wondering whether it could be interesting to buy the X or the pro to benefit from the 4k.
About my budget I thought of buying the S or the PS4 new or the X or the Pro second hand.
I'd like to buy the console (possibly with 1-2 games) for a maximum budget of 250€.
What's your opinion?
solitaire.onl/ 9apps.ooo/

Thanks a lot for your time

·
Registered
10,575 Posts
I'd say look at the exclusives each system offers and imagine which system has the most of those games you want to play.

·
Registered
6,982 Posts
Either that or the Connor family is getting into gaming at the same time.
But probably bots. Could also be a way to see which system are recommended, maybe they scan our replies to see how often each platform is named. Instead of asking people to take polls (which they rarely enjoy), just fake forum posts and scan the replies.
Time to game the system by spamming the N-Gage.

Reactions: Samor

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was in a similar situation to you about 18 months ago, but I had an Xbox One that was gathering dust. There was just too big of a difference in visual quality (and the PS4 would have been the same) that I wasn't playing it much. I bought a 4k TV that supported variable refresh/freesync, a Xbox One X, and now I play more on the console than I do on my PC (which is still well specced). My opinion is that only the PS4 Pro or the One X are worthy counterparts to a PC BUT both have new consoles coming out in Dec2020. As you already have a 360, I would stick with Xbox One (X) as a lot of games are backwards compatible. Also, Xbox offer Gamepass which is really great value with a ton of games.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts