Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pink Poney
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have experience with a program used for designing rooms in a house? I have never done this before but I've had some creative urges recently and would like to exercise them before too long :p.

·
Pink Poney
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the recommendation, but something simpler would work even. It can be 2d; all i'm looking to do is outline room sizes, window placement, doors...basically stuff i can't draw neatly:p I'll think about 3d home architect though since it's not too pricey and definitely meets my needs.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Agreed, back when I was at school we did birdseyeview drawings of our classrooms and other areas in an effort to learn map-making skill and it was great fun, so I fully agree with Phil.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
It is for people like you who have an eye for art. But for some of the other people here [like me and also, by the looks of it, MrPink (no offense)] aren't nearly as good at art, sure we can imagine stuff, but when I try to put it onto paper, it just comes out all wrong. So software should provide some compensation in this case.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts