Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a list of good emulators for NES, SNES, and Sega Gen that render in either Direct3D or OpenGL. I tried googling, I didn't find much and the ones I did find were not too great.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, but I am not seeing the direct3d/opengl option in most of those, except the special version of snes9x. You see, I am trying yo use a program called procaster. It is used with livestream.com to broadcast your desktop or a game. In game mode, it locks on to either a Direct3d or a OpenGL rendering. I was able to have it work with Visualboy advance. I want to try to play some older games now. I got snes9x to work with it, but the other ones dont. I looked through the options for something to change it to either opengl or direct3d but i cant seem to find an option to.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
More likely tearing gossamer.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No, like i said before, I want to broadcast my game play live using the program Procaster that is made by livestream.com to upload you screen capturing/game play in flv so once it gets to their servers, it just streams instead of converting then streaming. It makes quality really really high and stuff. In game mode, it locks on to direct3d or OpenGL rendering.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.