Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
I cant use the wiimote...Mapping the movements to the joystick is software is the best route for me.
Oh, is that all? Several members here play Wii games on Dolphin using gamepads. Maybe one of them will reply.

But don't you think it's a bit self-centered to be asking for a programming request solution to your specific problem?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh, is that all? Several members here play Wii games on Dolphin using gamepads. Maybe one of them will reply.

But don't you think it's a bit self-centered to be asking for a programming request solution to your specific problem?
Why do you think I asked for software..? So it can be relesed to the public.
I'ts not self centered to PAY someone to fix a problem with a system controller that hinders the ability to play with a messed up arm. Whoever created such a program I would kindly ask them to relese it to the public.

-Thank You

P.S It is in the right thread this is OPEN Discussion I think you should read the rules.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
Well off the top of my head, I think you can use pretty much any gamepad and couple that with a joystick > keyboard emulator like joy2key and that way you can use the Wiimote plugin in Dolphin with a gamepad.

The other solution would be to buy a bluetooth adapter, a Wiimote, and a wireless sensor bar. This comes more recommended as movement controllers are difficult to replicate through a keyboard or gamepad. (imagine trying to play Wii Sports Bowling)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Well off the top of my head, I think you can use pretty much any gamepad and couple that with a joystick > keyboard emulator like joy2key and that way you can use the Wiimote plugin in Dolphin with a gamepad.

The other solution would be to buy a bluetooth adapter, a Wiimote, and a wireless sensor bar. This comes more recommended as movement controllers are difficult to replicate through a keyboard or gamepad. (imagine trying to play Wii Sports Bowling)
Thank I already have all of those inc. bluetooth adapter I was more specifically talking about acually using my wii. I cant use the wiimote so that is out of the question.

Please use clearer english, we are intelligent people here and do not wish to lower our IQ's by attempting to translate from toddler speak.
Guess that you wouldnt have to lower your IQ that much since you understood me. But I guess you wont be helping me then too bad I needed a good
grammar cop on my team...

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Please keep it on topic and stick with his controller question. Master Aden, please don't feed our trolls, their apetite you can't satisfy anyway ;)

I think asking for someone to write you a program is asking for a bit too much. But perhaps others know of workarounds for you.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
Thank I already have all of those inc. bluetooth adapter I was more specifically talking about acually using my wii. I cant use the wiimote so that is out of the question.
So if I understand correctly, you're asking for a Wiimote emulator to allow use of the GC controller for the actual Wii hardware? (not Dolphin)

That would be a tough project for someone to undertake. As this is an emulator site, you're not likely to find anybody with the "appropriate credentials". You may want to try gbatemp.com's forums as it has programmers who code homebrew apps for the Wii.

Personally, I doubt you'll get much of a response from those guys as I see a lot of problems and difficulty mapping a limited number of buttons to map to the various Wiimote motions. Maybe with motion profiles. Hmm...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
like i said, wrong thread
Yeah we heard you the first time god you are the biggest troll of them ALL!...GO AWAY! This is open discussion and this IS an OPEN DISCUSSION!

So if I understand correctly, you're asking for a Wiimote emulator to allow use of the GC controller for the actual Wii hardware? (not Dolphin)

That would be a tough project for someone to undertake. As this is an emulator site, you're not likely to find anybody with the "appropriate credentials". You may want to try gbatemp.com's forums as it has programmers who code homebrew apps for the Wii.

Personally, I doubt you'll get much of a response from those guys as I see a lot of problems and difficulty mapping a limited number of buttons to map to the various Wiimote motions. Maybe with motion profiles. Hmm...
Thank you I have tried other forums with some luck I just figured I'd try here...I want to play my wii so bad!. I'll was even willing to pay money...Well if anybodys up for the task let me know...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.