Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!! First I want to sorry 'cause my knowledge of eglish grammar is rather poor, so don't mind on this. Second , I have a big problem with my FF7 game, it's simply hang's up on the 2nd disc (scene when Tifa is inside Cloud's head), that's why I need save (mcd or sstate) after that moment, to continue game... Please anssswer!!!!
Thank's . Nash.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Zip up your memcard and attach it to your next post, then i'm sure someone will be more than eager to help you out. :)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Here is the mcd

Hi this I again, Im just attached mcd file. That place is near, you just should defeat Ultimate weapon (its easy with summons) and Tifa gets into the Cloud head, there are three ways you should simply pass them... Please help me, its not so hard:eek:
Thanks. Nashplease mail me cause a cant attache mcd

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Oh yeah, I don't think you can attach large files until you have 200 posts or so. Forgot about that. They'll have to email you, I guess.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Here is Nash's memory card. I'd get it past the part for him, but I'm very busy the next couple of days/weeks.

·
retired
8,103 Posts
Re: Here is the mcd

Originally posted by Nash
Hi this I again, Im just attached mcd file. That place is near, you just should defeat Ultimate weapon (its easy with summons) and Tifa gets into the Cloud head, there are three ways you should simply pass them... Please help me, its not so hard:eek:
Thanks. Nashplease mail me cause a cant attache mcd

geezz... I can't even enter Mideel with you save game... even with my vgs!!(is it only me??)
I think your game is corrupted or something...

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
maybe he is using PEC whit a cheat that block some parts of the game, or maybe I´m wrong

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to everybody!!!!!

Thanks to everybody who had read my posts!
Special thanks to Ryos who had solved my problems!!!!:) :) :)
Now a can continue this great FF7 game!!!!:D
PS Evil Squall, Ive checked that save on many epsxe emuls of my friends and it always worked... maybe its not work 'cause it is russian translation of the FF7? However thank you to!!;)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Nash: I don't think it has anything to do with that, because I was using my English NTSC version to get past that part.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts