Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm stuck right when I should fight for DIO for the ancient temple key thingie. Does anyone have a memory save or save state right after the battle? This is incredibly annoying as my disc is probably broken at that part.

·
Registered
378 Posts
if you post your memcard someone could load your game and then play it through the battle.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
are you at battle square, fighting for the keystone? for some reason this is a common problem. just upload your save and ill pass it for ya.

·
Is this thing on?
2,121 Posts
A common problem you say, hushy? Perhaps, a bad ISO "flying" 'round?
Maybe I should try playing this area...and see if they is anything to fix it. I am sure my CD is in good condition to get past the area.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
no idea, fireblaster_lyz. all i know is that i've had to do this 2 or 3 times so far :rolleyes:

i dont want to assume anything, because ePSXe 1.6.0 and FF9 have problems, no matter if you warez0r it or play the original game. however, Raziel has said he played it all the way through on 1.6.0. that's like me and FF7. some people have these problems but i never did. weird oO

·
Is this thing on?
2,121 Posts
Yes, indeed...there's no way to get past certain areas in FF9 using 1.6.0. I thought there was one stating he got past all the stuck areas in FF9 using 1.6.0?

I also never had problems with this game. I am using 1.6.0 for most of the games including the FF series. Werid oO

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
hushypushy said:
i dont want to assume anything
Then i'll do, i've already read about a badly ripped ISO that's floating aorund w4R3zL4nD with that exact same glitch. Iemander, piracy is not supported on ngemu. Please read the rules. Closing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.