Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Professional Spitter.
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I woke up this morning and felt a very little bit light headed. The more i turned sides in my bed, the lighter i felt and at a certain point i would feel some sort of stress in the back of my neck and my vision would start twisting counter-clockwise, as if you tilt your head to the left(something i didnt do).

10 minutes ago i lied down for a bit to exercise (something im doing since yesterday) and it happened again. It seems i cant rest my head without feeling tension in the back of my neck. As a matter of fact, im feeling a very little bit of unwanted tension there right now.

Ive had it 2 months ago, and it went away after a few days, the effects gradually decreasing over time, but now its back again.

Any idea's ?

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
Iis it a muscular pain, or something else? If it is muscular, you could potentially be sleeping in a funny way, or have your neck turned to the side for long periods, or you could be turning your head while exercising and mid way through strenuous exercise, its hard to tell but best bet is to go and see a medical professional for proper assessment.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
it is probably a unaligned vertebrae.

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
Bad things can happen when your sleeping especially if your flexible.

Ii'm above the female flexibility national average and so I'm comfortable in various positions...........So I went to sleep once with my shoulder leaning against the wall with my hand behind my back. I woke up to massive stretch marks :/. Now my shoulder skin looks all bumpy and it won't go away. ><

·
soshin
2,595 Posts
Yes, do see a chiropractor, or maybe a doctor first to see what happens. Also, see if your bed or whatever you use as bedding is too hard or too soft. From my experience, to hard or too soft of bedding surfaces, or pillows that are too bulky gave me slight headache or muscle tension like you have now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.