Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bridge of Good and Evil
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't something that I need right away, but it has been on my mind for a while. There are some NDS games that have special features unlocked when a certain GBA game is in the DS' other cartridge slot; Megaman 5 Double Team and Lunar Knights, for example. Does no$GBA have this functionality yet, or any DS emulators for that matter? If so, how do you get it to work?

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
I wouldn't call this feature "nds to gba game linking" since you don't actually link the two games, but w/e.

As for what emulator that has this feature, you can try using DeSmuME.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Yes, try Desmume if you have a powerful computer. ;)

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
This isn't something that I need right away, but it has been on my mind for a while. There are some NDS games that have special features unlocked when a certain GBA game is in the DS' other cartridge slot; Megaman 5 Double Team and Lunar Knights, for example. Does no$GBA have this functionality yet, or any DS emulators for that matter? If so, how do you get it to work?
As far as your question regarding no$gba goes there's a reason why the stickied FAQ was created and has [READ!] next to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.