Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,598 Posts
If you are talking about using flash card save file on no$gba, then you have to simply move the save to your no$gba's Battery folder and change the save file name to match your game's filename without any special characters. For example,

game: mygame.nds
save: mygame.sav

As for how to transfer your no$gba save to your flash card. First open up your no$gba.ini and look for the line "SAV/SNA File Format." Change the word Compressed/Uncompressed to Raw. Run your game and save using the ingame save function. Then go convert your save in this site.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
You need an Action Replay or similar device to interface with your DS and transfer saves from and to it. To use No$ saves with your DS and vice versa, go to this page and convert the type to the one you need.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To imlost

It still doesn't work. My save is 256kb, and I put it in folder BATTERY. Then I play it and it says "Initializing backup data" for a few seconds. Then the file size goes down to 2kb. :(

Do you know why?

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,598 Posts
If you are using 2.6a, then leave the save type as auto; otherwise, you will have to set the correct save type for the game. I'll tell you what the save type is for this game this time, but you will have to read the FAQ thread on how to set the correct save type.

Anyways, if you are using other version of the emu, then change the save type to Eeprom 64Kb, then save the setting and either reload the game or restart the emu (close and run the emu again).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.