Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Using no$2.6 + zoomer. In black sigil hard saves aren't an option as they do the following on all in game slots (quicksave is no aid and sstates unsupported by no$)

-On reset from emu menu---can be accessed fine

-Program closes with zoomer---data doesn't appear on main menu (like new game is only choice)

-Using no$ stand alone---- black screen until black sigil saves are removed

Recently played through chrono trigger and several small games to test it out and saving/loading works great.

So I need some help finding

1- An emulator that can savestate and at least loads the title of this game,
2- An emulator that supports this game enough and doesn't have this issue on hardsaves
3- A mod of some sort for no$ that allows sstates
4-Something I'm to dumb to think of that makes the problem go away

Also (PC) and don't want to get into programs for modded psp's or anything

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For the save error I made a noob error in relying on save type auto. Setting it to eeprom64 worked (I assumed because auto handled every other game it wasn't it but)

You were right about ideas- great sstates but sound may as well be muted.

Forget this topic though I'm trashing the idea of this game. I had big problems with the game crashing after a random battle/menu in world map which I fixed by messing with the ex functions in zoomer. So I get far in the game thinking everything is working spiffy and a save on the map freezes me (which was though fixed by ex functions) and upon reload that file is dead.

Throw in the fact that you have to use a random encounter code to not get a slow paced fight every step, there is a gamestopping glitch present in both roms and carts (set text speed to 5 or 6) and you can rip off the late game for infinite money so I hear whats the point of all this effort to play a mundane buggy unfinished pos title like this?

I'll just go minesweeper. It's 100x funner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.