Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I have a question..

I'm currently playing P4, but for some reason, I cannot select ANY other areas on the World Map other then my current place. So unless the game sends me to Junes Department Store, I CANNOT go to Junes, oif I am not already there. I cannot move up or down on the map control-wise.

This makes the game unplayable.

I heard someone mention that the latest PCSX2 Playground version (As of 6 months ago) coupled with a EE Rec Chop/Zero enable should run this game.

1. I thought that PCSX2 Playground was no longer supported. Or if it was, I thought it was merged with each version of PCSX2.

2. Even when I try to run the Playground Emulator as of June 9th 2008, there is no 'Advanced' option menu. Therefore..

"
@mtora83: You also need the PlayGround build.
Then go to config->advanced and set "EE Recs Options" to Chop/Zero

Now the problem i have, i can't navigate the map. Might be a bug in the Controller plugin... "

Obsolete.

Any help? Or a link to a more recent Playground version? (I literally have NO idea where to find these.)

Thanks!

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
...So are you still using PCSX2 Playground? Try using the official 0.9.6 or one of the newer SVN builds.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
For the SVNs, just extract the executable files into PCSX2's directory. Instead of starting PCSX2 by clicking "pcsx2 0.9.6.exe" click the SVN executable.

·
Registered
281 Posts
The Playground team has merged with the main PCSX2 team, and thus Playground has merged with the official PCSX2.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Hmm.. Well, the same problems happened with 0.9.5

And it doesn't really play the game perfectly, lol.. I mean, the screen is grainy and stuff..and the map navigation is still bad.. LOL

Which control plug-in do you use, please?

YAY!!!! It works!!! With the controller plug-in I never use!!!

Thanks to EVERYONE so very much!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.