Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i got Naruto Narutimate Hero2 patched and the patch works but im still not seeing the start screen or anything, also i do have th bios, i read the readme yet i still cant get video or a splash screen.
Any help appreciated... Thanks ahead
and i dont care about your stupid rants BLAH we already went over this blah blah "n00b".
Try to tell me these things, i get blown off every forum like that..

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Nixation said:
Ok so i got Naruto Narutimate Hero2 patched and the patch works but im still not seeing the start screen or anything, also i do have th bios, i read the readme yet i still cant get video or a splash screen.
Any help appreciated... Thanks ahead
and i dont care about your stupid rants BLAH we already went over this blah blah "n00b".
Try to tell me these things, i get blown off every forum like that..
Wow. What a great attitude to have.

Even if you do get the game to show anything on pcsx2, it won't run fast enough to be playable.

·
It's a Spinning Smile!
5,309 Posts
You get blown off because if you had read the rules (which everyone must comply to) you'd realise, that 99% of games don't work. Asking about compatibility, or will game 'x' work is forbidden due to the number of lame posts / threads we get.

It's highly doubtfull that the game runs, and even if it did run, it'd run stupidly slowly, this is because:

A: The PS2 Emulator is in very early stages of dev, infact, most games only show a splash screen, or get no where. If you browse the forums, you will find a few examples of ones that do, try those first, or similiar.
B: No machine on earth atm could run a game at full speed. A PS2 is faster, and less expensive than the hardware you'd need to buy to get decent speeds. Eventually PS2 emulation will be far more feasable as hardware progresses, the emulator is optimised, and compatibilty is improved upon.
C: The PS2 is extremely hard to emulate, thus getting even to a splash screen is no mean feat.

Also we'd be unable to help you without specifics like:

Plugin configuration
PCSX2 Version
System spec (CPU name / type, RAM size, type / GPU name, type, drivers)
What you patch does (and it's actual contents posted).
Format of disc, (ISO, CD, DVD5, DVD9)
Serial of disc (AAAA ##### number)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont want to play, i am just testing to see if i can get a spash or anything...
im no OMG PS2 ON PC LEET LET ME PLAY AT 300FPS

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
So do you understand that most probably the game simply doesnt work? This makes this thread one out of really many which have no point and which break the rules

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nixation said:
Yes i understand that i am just exploring this and just noting errors i get

Great idea. You probably will be, if not are,the most competent PSX2 fan on Naruto Narutimate Hero2 emulation. So it is difficult for most of us to help you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts