Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taken with Dolphin 1.03. Fully Playable, and good audio, both music and sound effects are present.

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Part #2 of 2

·
Moo.
455 Posts
Ahh.... Cel-shading is so hawt. And I hate Naruto more than you Kirby.

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
If you had read the post above yours carefully, you would know that 1.03 hasn't been released yet :p. Also, please reduce the size of your signature image; it's over 4x the forum limit (25 KB) and is 10 pixels too high.

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
AFAIK Dave your not mod or admin, so dont go "thread closed". You're only going to confuse the regular members (like you)...

Now i won't close this as it's a pretty screenshot thread. But every off topic messages are now deleted.

·
Banned
6,349 Posts
S Vegeto said:
*poof* sure the screenshots are great but dont tell me u play a FIGHTING game with 6fps? itll be 2 slow rite?
Hey guy, if you want to play GameCube games with perfect speed, use your GameCube:p This emulator is not completed at the moment;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
no thats not what i meant. i dont want perfect speed. all im asking is that is it possible to play a fighting game with 6 fps? if so please tell me. then i will.

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
well yeah 6FPS is too slow. (unless you really have no life and just lots of time to waste...)

for a game to be somewhat "playable", it should at least run at 25-30FPS (IMO)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts