Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
I noticed this too, Naruto Ultimate Ninja/Narutimate Hero/Narutimat accel become playable without crashes

·
Registered
3 Posts
Really?
Actually, when I start it with PP 441, the whole emulator crashes...
May I ask what your settings are?

·
Registered
196 Posts
The Narutimate Accel games crash sometimes in the Ougi sequences. Other than that everything else is OK. Indeed there are no buggy characters and that's great! :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Narutimate Accel games are now fully playable with no crashes as of pcsx2 0.9.5 rev396 pp 441. Even during Ougi sequences like rock lee , gai 4 tail naruto and sand village crash ect.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Narutimate Accel games are now fully playable with no crashes as of pcsx2 0.9.5 rev396 pp 441. Even during Ougi sequences like rock lee , gai 4 tail naruto and sand village crash ect.
sorry to ask a dumb question....but i'm wondering where can i get the
"pcsx2 0.9.5 rev396 pp 441" ,i've been searching for solutions for naruto accel 2 since it always got some crashes at some parts of the game, one is just after gara is defeated....the game can run smoothly on my computer,but just always crash here and there...

·
I has got Anatidaephobia
1,345 Posts
try google with the same query

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Really?
Actually, when I start it with PP 441, the whole emulator crashes...
May I ask what your settings are?
It will crash if you hit run >execute instead of file>cd/run.
already tried ....but cant find it....
Try using keyword pcsx2 0.9.5 4shared should come right up.
Also doesn't have to be pp441 newer revisions also contain fix

·
Registered
4 Posts

Try using keyword pcsx2 0.9.5 4shared should come right up.
Also doesn't have to be pp441 newer revisions also contain fix
found a ppr471...but i dun know if i am using it the right way
it also crash when i use file->cd/run....

i just download it and copy the exe to a previous version of pcsx2 which i got all the plugins...it just doesnt work....do i need to do anything else or upgrade any plugins for using it?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
should work if you put it in pcsx2 folder configuration will be the same try different rev maybe pp441 and make sure you are using latest gsdx plugin.

·
Registered
4 Posts
should work if you put it in pcsx2 folder configuration will be the same try different rev maybe pp441 and make sure you are using latest gsdx plugin.
thanks for ur help,problem solved by using pp441,although still got some crashes,but at least not stuck in a spot~~the speed is slower.....i'll try the latest gsdx plugin later~~

·
Registered
3 Posts
It crashes in both cases for me... (I never use execute anyways)

edit:/// Okay I managed to get around that problem, but there is still something strange...

with SVN377 it looks like this:

but well... it's crashing obviously...

With pp 441 and ppr 471 it looks like this:

runs perfectly though... no crashes anymore.
But still there seems to be sth. wrong with the transparencies... o_O
I doubt it has anything to do with GSDX (because it's up to date... and SVN377 isn't showing that kind of problem).

·
Registered
196 Posts
The reason why you're getting this:

is because the Denormals are Zero
is enabled. Go to Config> Advanced> VU Recs Option>Denormals are Zero and uncheck.
Though sometimes it kinda looks cool with it, don't you think? :p Look at this:

Ooooh, sweet mama! :drool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
sorry to ask a dumb question....but i'm wondering where can i get the
"pcsx2 0.9.5 rev396 pp 441" ,i've been searching for solutions for naruto accel 2 since it always got some crashes at some parts of the game, one is just after gara is defeated....the game can run smoothly on my computer,but just always crash here and there...
same here

·
Registered
3 Posts
I cannot even load my iso with 0.9.5 441, it crashes when I try to load it.
Tried using 0.9.2 too cause I've read that it works much better (crash-wise) but I couldn't load an iso because of some cdvd plugin error, even though my settings are the same as with 0.9.4 which ran the game normally but I couldn't move in story mode (i tried using lilypad - didn't work for me) and some characters crashed.

Im using Gsdx 846 0.1.9 (ssse3), Lilypad, Linuzappz Iso CDVD 0.7.0, ZeroSPU2 0.4.4.

Could someone help me a bit?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts