·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Naomi Makaron Loader: [Linky]

Makaron Command Line for AFE is:
Makaron_(Naomi)_Loader.exe "[ROMDIR][ROMNAME].[ROMEXT]"

Digital Joystick\Gamepad Exit:
POV or Joystick1 held to the Upper Left + Buttons 4, 5, 6 all held at the same time.

Keyboard Exit:
In the Loader.ini you can define a Keyboard exit key; refer to AutoIt SendKey syntax.
[General]
CloseKey={ESC}

Xpadder:
Also in the Loader.ini you can set whether or not to use Xpadder.
[Xpadder]
Run=0
; 0 = Do Nothing
; 1 = Execute Xpadder & Profiles; When Emulator exits close Xpadder
; 2 = Execute Xpadder & Profiles; When Emulator exits load Xpadder default Profiles

If Key "Run" = 2 default Profiles for each peripheral must be created in Xpadders main folder.
Default - 1.xpadderprofile
Default - 2.xpadderprofile
Default - 3.xpadderprofile

If Key "Run" = 1 or 2 create a new folder within the Emulators directory called "Xpadder", Xpadder Profiles for this Emulator will be stored here.

Default Profiles for each peripheral must be created in the above directory, that match the settings in your JVS.ini

Every game requiring custom bindings, the Profile must be named after the game rom & the peripheral number.
Guilty Gear XX - 1.xpadderprofile
Guilty Gear XX - 2.xpadderprofile
Guilty Gear XX - 3.xpadderprofile

Note 1: Xpadder must be ran at least once by an Admin to set the proper AppsPath Registry Key Value.
Note 2: When using Xpadder be sure to only use one JVS.ini

BIOS Errors:
The Loader supports BIOS Error Macros to automate Service Screen selections required to proceed.

In the Loader.ini you can define the following settings.
[Naomi Bios]
hotkey={F7}
; Keyboard key defined to send BIOS Error Macro. Refer to the AutoIt manual in reference to "Send".
sleep_1=4000
; Milliseconds between pressing the Service key and reaching the Main Bios screen menu. Increase if the Bios Macro fails.
sleep_2=50
; Milliseconds between switching BIOS Sub Menus. Typically you will want to adjust sleep_1 prior to adjusting this.

BIOS Error Macros:
In the Loader.ini Macros are defined in Sections "[Macro - <Game Rom>]", Key "Value".
[Macro - Guilty Gear XX #Reload (Rev A)]
value={F2}{F1}{F2 4}{F1}

Each Section Name "[Macro - <Game Rom>]" must corraspond with a unque GD-Rom or Cart Rom name minus extension.

"Value" is a series of SendKeys, dealing strictly with the BIOS sub Menu "SYSTEM ASSIGNMENTS".

Add new Macros and rename Macros as required.

Makaron Profiles:
Multiple Profiles are supported for both Naomi.ini and JVS.ini; To use create two folders called "Controls" & "Settings".
Controls = JVS.ini files
Settings = NAOMI.ini files

Create general purpose Naomi and JVS INI files & move them into the proper folders, then rename each to Default.ini

Each special case Naomi and JVS INI files & move them into the proper folders, then rename each to <Game Rom>.ini

The loader will check both folders for INI files matching the name of the Game Rom, then over write the current Naomi and JVS INI files.

If there isn't one present it will over write the current Naomi and JVS INI files with Default.ini files.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Naomi NullDC Loader: [Linky]
Updated: 9/30/09

NullDC Command Line for AFE is:
Loader_NullDC_(Naomi).exe "10" "nullDC-Naomi_1.0.3_mmu.exe" "[ROMDIR][ROMNAME].[ROMEXT]"

The command line is broken up like so:
Loader
Time Delay
Executable
RomPath\RomFile

Time delay is in seconds, and ideally should be set short enough to where the Naomi Splash screen is seen and not hidden.

Digital Joystick\Gamepad users can exit the emulator with:
POV or Joystick1 held to the Upper Left + Buttons 4, 5, 6 all held at the same time.

In the Loader.ini you can define a Keyboard exit key. This is set under the Key of "General" with the ValueName of "CloseKey"...you must use AutoIt SendKey syntax.

Also in the Loader.ini you can set whether or not to use Xpadder. This is set under the Key of "Xpadder" with the ValueName of "Run" and there are three possible settings:
0 = Do Nothing
1 = Execute Xpadder & Profiles; When Emulator exits close Xpadder
2 = Execute Xpadder & Profiles; When Emulator exits load Xpadder default Profiles

If you set the Run Value to 2 you'll need to make some default Profiles in Xpadders main folder for each peripheral.

If using ether Run Value of 1 or 2 you will need to create a new folder within your Emulators directory called "Xpadder", this is where are your Xpadder Profiles will need to be stored for this Emulator.

Next you will then need to make some default profiles, one for each peripheral, that matches the settings in your nullDC.cfg

Then for every game needing custom bindings you'll need to create profile for it; It should be named after the game rom & the peripheral number.
Guilty Gear XX - 1.xpadderprofile
Guilty Gear XX - 2.xpadderprofile
Guilty Gear XX - 3.xpadderprofile

Note: Xpadder must be ran at least once by an Administrator to set the proper AppsPath Registry Key Value.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the Demul one is being rewritten right now; should have it done Monday...so hold off on Q&A with that one.

Now you have Makaron running normally without the loader correct?

Further you are using the latest build of Makaron, correct?

You should be able to use the same command line with Makaron directly to load a game...the loader for Makaron basically just welds on a few extra features and isn't really required.

naomi.exe "[ROMDIR][ROMNAME].[ROMEXT]"

Now depending on your FE the aliasing maybe different.

Oh be sure to download the latest build of my loader...I released a broken version the other day that has since been replaced. Sorry if you happened to have gotten bit by this.

Also if you are using GameEx you are wasting your time as my loaders will never work with that FE.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Raise from your gravveeee ^^

Seriously i've got a problem with your loader and demul 0.55..

I use xpadder for map my panel to keys (standard ones, like up down)

If i launch demul itself no problem all keys works .. but with your loader i cannot press left/right
all others keys works perfetcly ..

EDIT = i've tried with VNc so xpadder layer is out of cause and same problem ...

Do i need to use the xpadder functionnality in ini file for make it works ?

Regards

·
Registered
36 Posts
Raise from your gravveeee ^^

Seriously i've got a problem with your loader and demul 0.55..

I use xpadder for map my panel to keys (standard ones, like up down)

If i launch demul itself no problem all keys works .. but with your loader i cannot press left/right
all others keys works perfetcly ..

EDIT = i've tried with VNc so xpadder layer is out of cause and same problem ...

Do i need to use the xpadder functionnality in ini file for make it works ?

Regards

Quick and dirty script ...

rom = %1%
SetTitleMatchMode, 1
Run, Demul.exe , WorkingDir
WinWaitActive, DEMUL,,2
Sleep 1000 ;
Send, !f
Send, {RIGHT}
Send, {RIGHT}
Send, {DOWN}
Send, {DOWN}
Send, {ENTER}
Send, {TAB}
Send, {TAB}
Send, {ENTER}
Sleep 1000 ;
SendRaw, %rom%
Send, {ENTER}
Send, {TAB}
Send, {TAB}
Send, {TAB}
Send, {ENTER}
Send, !f
Send, {ENTER}
WinActivate, gpuDX
Sleep 1000 ;
Send, {F8}
WinWaitClose, gpuDX

Works for me, only dreamcast ;)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Howdy,

There isn't any Xpadder support in the Demul loader...but I'm guessing you didn't change the MultiDisc values in the Loader.ini which by default are set to Left & Right Cursor Keys...which I'm guessing you also use in your Xpadder profile.

Keep in mind that Xpadder is not required to use a Gamepad...as Demul actually supports them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.