Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With people recently concerned that CVS hasn't been updated for abit, and concerned over linuz's departure, have no fear, alot of work (and I mean ALOT :O ) is still going on, for instance at 6am this morning (2am for me) saqib fixed a series of bugs enabling Namco X Capcom to go ingame and become playable :)

Work continues on a daily basis, on and off CVS :)

· AKA snkmad
4,063 Posts
Great news! Keep it up! and care about updating the CVS only when you feel.
Running pretty fast for a 2d game.... :heh:

· PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,398 Posts
dooh, my first thought was : damn maybe a Pal release, but when I came here... I saw the 'Emuforums.com > PS2 Emulation > PCSX2 Official Forum' tree... :( but looking good :thumb:

· Premium Member
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CVS gets updated when they feel like it, and not before :p

Actually the CVS gets updated when all the sub-CVS betas have been tested, no point in updating everyones code with crap now is there, so be patient ;)

· Pcsx2 Lover
117 Posts
Exellent progress. :thumb:
(Geforce 4000Mx 128mb) are supported by gxdx0.9 on basis of pixel shader?????? in next release.

· Read Only
10,484 Posts
Thanks for the update CKemu!
People here should be really thankfull for you guys taking the time to tell us what's going on with the emu.
It seems that you really care what we think about the project and for that I'm gratefull.
This is the only next gen emu who keeps updating and shows the progress that is making on regular basis.

Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.