Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
i'm zero with this stuff - all i know is CPS line of arcade system

Namco system 11 - other numbers, what games? (i heard about system 10, and 12, is there any system '1,2,3,4,5...etc?')

Tekken 3 is for Namco system ... ?

Virtua Fighter series : what system?

Impact emulator : emulate what system?

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,194 Posts
Originally posted by 404
i'm zero with this stuff - all i know is CPS line of arcade system

Namco system 11 - other numbers, what games? (i heard about system 10, and 12, is there any system '1,2,3,4,5...etc?')

Tekken 3 is for Namco system ... ?

Virtua Fighter series : what system?

Impact emulator : emulate what system?

Tekken 3 is for namco system, i think it uses system 12.Hmmm.. if im not mistaken, the newest system board namco currently using is system 22..

Virtua fighter is for sega.. and vf3 uses model 3.

Impact emu emulates capcom system.. but i dunno what board..

·
Registered
708 Posts
System 22 ???? - where the other 21 system?

and What game comes with system 22?

The arcade center in my town, they only got SEGA or japanese arcade machine, you know, that Dancing game (para-para dance) and stuff. But not too many fighting and racing games ...

And Sega with Virtua Fifgter 3, what system? They do have specific names right?

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,194 Posts
Originally posted by 404
System 22 ???? - where the other 21 system?

and What game comes with system 22?

The arcade center in my town, they only got SEGA or japanese arcade machine, you know, that Dancing game (para-para dance) and stuff. But not too many fighting and racing games ...

And Sega with Virtua Fifgter 3, what system? They do have specific names right?
I am not quite sure whether it is called system 22.. and i think tekken 4 is using system 22.. It is a board that is exchangable with the ps2.. ( not sure i expressed it correctly.. ) , and about the other 21 system.. i have no idea.. well, soul edge, tekken 2 used system 11.. and tekken 3 and tekken tag taunarment used system 12..

The system used by vf3 is called "sega model 3". There are sega model 1,sega model 2,sega model 3.. and i think the arcade shooting game called "jurassic patk" also used sega model 3..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.