Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big shocker. Nadal has been knocked out of the French Open by Robin Soderling in 4 sets.

Federer, tsonga, monfils, verdasco, and andy murray now have a chance to win this!

·
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The sun? oO that suprises me.

Well that is the suns top picks for best players of all time. Tennis watchers have been debating that top 10 list list since forever.

Who were no.1 - 3?
sampras, federer, borg?

·
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Federer and uhhh..forgot the second, Sampras was third and Nadal fourth.

IMO though, Sampras was the best. Best returner of all time.
Wow cool you know your tennis. wouldn't have thought that about you skore :thumb:

Actually sampras is considered the best server of all time but easy to get it confused.

·
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I don't keep up with it regurlarly, but I read up on it time to time. I used to play before junior high and was quite good at it...but it's around that time my knees started going :(

Sorry skore man, Damn that sucks :(

Well nadal uses local steroid injections to heal up his knees. And now recently has switched over to gene doping. Maybe local steroid injections are what you should have done :p

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
He has to play me, to truly win.

·
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Federer for the win indeed

The first time he would win if he would have won this
I have a bad feeling federer will lose his next match in the quarter finals. He almost lost against a guy ranked ~30th. And was on the brink of defeat when he came back.

The next guy Gael Monfils coming up is deadly and utterly crushed Andy Rodd1ck. Gael Monfils is this deadly french black guy and is really really good on clay and is only getting better and better.

Federer has been on a downward spiral in the past 15 months. He lost to half a dozen people he never lost to before. People he has like 13-0 or 8-0 records against.

·
4,713 Posts

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
I'm a Sharapova fan :D. She always plays a solid game. A shame her shoulder is messed up now. Her first and second serves are nothing to scoff at :drool:

I'd love to hit the courts again one day...but I'm so out of shape now it'd take me well over a year to just get into decent shape :dead:

·
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'd love to hit the courts again one day...but I'm so out of shape now it'd take me well over a year to just get into decent shape
Go for it man.

Indeed sharapova is nice.... until you see these photos

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
Hey, everybodys got their bad days and angles :p After seeing photos like that, I see photos like this

/insert purr sound here :p

But no, unlike most tennis players, she plans on an early retirement, which is smart. Tennis is one of the most physically demanding sport in the world. The strain you put on your entire body over those years really takes their toll.

·
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah half the tennis players look like they are 40 by the time they reach 30. lol

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.