Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just downloaded "Project 64", and got a hold of a Zelda rom. I have the original cartridge, and wanted to see if there where any graphical changes. Although the graphics wheren`t like the original (bacground images VERY blurry), the 3d objects where in my opinion better. Although I just wanted to see the graphics, I didn`t think it would run at 100% speed. I mean, I thought this was impossible to accomplish, since the emulators currencly on the scene isn`t "all that". I advice anyone who have a N64 and some games, to go download their games from the net and test them. It`s #"¤% fun I tell ya!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
You seem to be very new to emulation, so I won't clown on you for posting N64 emu stuff in a Plastation emulator forum.
Anyways, there are several N64 emulators, the majority of which require a fast processor (500Mhz PIII or better). Project64 probably needs 750Mhz or better to play games with no sound skipping. Personally, I prefere playing console games through because the graphics are sharper, especially in the case of PSX emulation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts