Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty sure some of you have played tech support before by helping out friends with simple problems. Tonight a girl asked me something.

Girl: I was trying to rip music from an MP3 disc, but I couldn't, and I still haven't found a way to do so, but I did get music from it before, do you have any idea how?
Cid: What program do you use?
Girl: window mediaplayer
Cid (still focusing on the ripping part): Hmm, tough question, I use a program by Magix.
Girl: But it does rip normal cd's
Girl: I even eject it a couple of times and put it back in... didn't work
Cid (finally, enlightenment :spit: ): But if it's an mp3 disc, meaning a disc containing mp3 files, why don't you just copy the files?
Girl: Yeah it's a data disc
Girl: Damn you're right!

Have you ever experienced the same kind of stuff? :D

·
Registered
822 Posts
Let me see one example:

Toshiro: Hi welcome to なんかパソコン how may I help you?

Customer: Hello I am looking for a Mac

Toshiro: I am sorry sir we do not sell any Macintosh based systems, software or accessories, but I can suggest you a place where you can find what you are looking for.

Customer: Isn't a Mac a computer?

Toshiro: Yes sir, but a different type, we sell PC and custom computers here.

Customer: So a Mac is a custom computer?

Toshiro: -_-; Yes, yes it is a custom computer, one we unfortunately have no dealings with, now here is a place where I can...

Customer: Wait, so you really don't sell custom computers because you don't sell Macs then right?

Toshiro: Here ほかのパサコン place they will better serve you.

Customer: So you just lost business

Toshiro: Yes, because we do not sell Macintosh machines

Customer: Your lost then

This was when I was having a good day, I would have stop somewhere before that but I was just being nice.

·
band
5,270 Posts
i worked at staples as computer associate + technician. i havent had many stupid questions cuz i mainly work as a salesperson but.

my fulltime techinician colleague has been asked

1.) where to type in the cursor.
2.) where to download the internet so she cud reinstall it

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
The administration at my church asked me to help maintain the computers at the church's nursery school.
To make a long story short, they had me look at one of the PCs because it wasn't turning on. Solution: power strip was unplugged.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Omg I got one for you from my work. Im acutally there right now.

Client:"I just got your software and I want to print off the manual so I can read it before I install"

Me:*puzzled look* "Sir do you see the book you pulled the cd out of? that is the manual."

no joke...... The thing says in big GREEN nasty looking green also MANUAL. really really hard to miss

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.