Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive even got frameskip on and its terrible and its at tle lowest stiings it can goto, on blem i can run it at 1284x1024 wit loadsa otha enhancements and it runs at about 90 percent speed, n e 1 know how i can increase the speed and graphics on epsxe?

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
neither will epsxe...... vgs and epsxe both require higher system specs....... bleem on the other hand runs pretty good on lower end systems...... with limited compatibility........ I got a tbird 1000 and a voodoo 5 5500 and the game runs full speed with 4x FSAA...... sweet!!!!! It did run slow when I had an amd k6-2 533 with a voodoo 3 3000 pci....... well, about 50 to 60 fps...... usin lewp'ys glide pluggin...... Now with my current system it runs 60++ fps all the time...... even with 4 characters on royal rumble.... with all pluggins..... yes even petes ogl pluggin runs at 60 fps...... on a voodoo? yep.........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.