Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
First of all, you could move the menu up to the top of the screen (more convenient). Better yet, just do a new menu. :p Maybe split the current images section into a couple image thumbnail pages. On the series information, put an image or two or something from that specific series on the description page. Putting more information about the individual sailor senshi might be nice. Example:

Nombre: Reeny
Cumpleaños: Junio 30
Signo: Cancer
Hobbies: Dibujar
Color Preferido: Rojo y Rosa

should be a header for the section, not the WHOLE section, for Chibi-usa.

On another note, you seem to make way too much use of the center tag. I'm not sure which - if any - you would want to change, just an observation.

Pretty good page though, even if I despise Sailor Moon. :p

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
On another note, you seem to make way too much use of the center tag. I'm not sure which - if any - you would want to change, just an observation.
Nah, he only used it once...
entirepagehere​
. See? :p Ryos is right, center is only good when used in moderation.

Also, I never liked frames. Some people's browsers can't use 'em and they're ugly. I usually prefer a good ol' sidebar - simple yet good-looking.

Now I realize the color scheme matches the topic, but WHOA MAN lay off the pink and orange. Wow.

Find another font. Comic Sans MS is amateurish and ugly. Garamond and Times New Roman is pretty unoffensive, and Courier always works if you want to redesign to a techno-ish look.

Try using tables in your main page layout. Not the geeky n00b-tables with big ugly borders, nice elegant tables with 1-pixel cell separation. Tables works wonders - know it, love it.

Of course, this is all just my personal opinion, yada yada yada.

If you wanna learn web design from the masters, check out The Slacker's Guide to Web Design (GREAT site) or WebMonkey.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts