Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn....everytime that im using my VGS (version 1.41, not using strange patches, its an ISO made program) and my screen go to the movie playing parts, when i try to pause the game, pressing ESC, my screen divide into three and my PC stops, and i have to reboot it, and miss all my game.....
Do anyone have any damn idea about what is happening to the heel VGS....?

·
これはバタスです
6,338 Posts
Your system specs would help. To me it sounds like a video problem. What videocard do you have? Maybe you can get some updated drivers for it, or re-install directx.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well this makes me more cofused..........

My PC cofig is: 533Mhz Pentium Celeron, Voodoo 3 3000, SBLive Mp3+, 64 Ram and Windows ME....
I'm sure that the Directx that came with my windows is working cool, (since my VGS used to work correctly after MDECs before....)
My drivers aren't the ones wich comes with the voodoo 3 installation CD; They are from the 3Dfx web site....I'm sure that there's no problem with them.....
So...The error must be the VGS program, (exe, version....) that I'm using; the only way will be cathcing one cracked VGS on Web...
The problem is, my version haves a better graphic quality that the others, its an ISO program installed from a CD, (not the original one....here in Brazil is impossible to find Connectix VGS in the stores) so...I'll have to deal with it....paying the price...better quality and crashes, or worse graphics and no errors............
Anyway Thanks Pals......
If anyone knows about a good patch or mod for VGS 1.41 , that improve the quality,(and compatibility) please let me know...
Bye...

·
これはバタスです
6,338 Posts

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Re: Well this makes me more cofused..........

Originally posted by jonys
My PC cofig is: 533Mhz Pentium Celeron, Voodoo 3 3000, So...The error must be the VGS program, (exe, version....) that I'm using; the only way will be cathcing one cracked VGS on Web...
The problem is, my version haves a better graphic quality that the others, its an ISO program installed from a CD, (not the original one....here in Brazil is impossible to find Connectix VGS in the stores) so...I'll have to deal with it....paying the price...better quality and crashes, or worse graphics and no errors............
read the rules.
closed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.