Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have much in the way of content up yet, but I have the general design nailed down. Just wondered if anyone had any comments or suggestions on what I could do to "spice" it up a littlebit?

www.valcrist.com

P.S.
Thanks to flare for the hosting, I highly reccomend it, easy quick and he helps ya out ;).

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
We really should get more organized and actually do some clan matches. There's 4 of us, now. We can do minor clan match.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow thread officialy hijacked, and I'm probably gonna drop live soon, just isn't as fun as it used to be, maybe if the new maps are any good.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Valcrist said:
Wow thread officialy hijacked, and I'm probably gonna drop live soon, just isn't as fun as it used to be, maybe if the new maps are any good.
You'll only drop live when I tell you to. :p

·
Registered
774 Posts
Why not pick up Dead or Alive Ultimate for live? It's at least 10 times funner than Halo 2. Just don't get pissed if everyone beats you at first. Those of us who got an early start have had a chance to develop some pretty 1337 s|<1|_|_z :D.

Oh yea, and with the site; that picture of the girl staring at you is creepy :p.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
__Xzyx987X said:
Why not pick up Dead or Alive Ultimate for live? It's at least 10 times funner than Halo 2. Just don't get pissed if everyone beats you at first. Those of us who got an early start have had a chance to develop some pretty 1337 s|<1|_|_z :D.

Oh yea, and with the site; that picture of the girl staring at you is creepy :p.
No, you're wrong! No game is "funner" than Halo 2!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Stop trying to steal Valcrist's thunder. -_-
And you ganking my thread wasn't? :p

Anyway the site is nice I don't like the colors (I'm a dark guy myself) and the left and right bars look odd, but other than that good job :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts