Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after i close out the pj64 system it says a memory reference cannot be read..forgot the code but this only happens when i close it down and seems to work before closing....nevermind i just tested it..only happens after runnin a game.."the instruction as "0x0321ca1f" referenced memory at "0x000000a8". the memory could not be "read"

whats happening at this point???

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
just update to nrage v2.0, 1.83 has a bunch of known bugs.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
my bad, nrage v2 is only available at emutalk in the plugins board.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its ok, this only happens @ shutdown anyhow..i just cant wait till the database is back up lol...need to update some plugs...lost some files for a few taht i need...also there a way to seperate different rsp's for uses? cause ive been workin on gettin pj64 to use re2..so far only sound gets bad..tehres a time where it squeals and gets whines. i got the rsp for the special use of re2 but otehr then this usin it breaks the other games i use....if there isnt i can just install either 1964 or mupen though mupens been givin me probs after last unstall....

·
Banned
23,263 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
can an y1 help me.
For sum reason my PJ64 v1.6 doesn't work, I've installed and have the games. But when i try to play the game, what happens is that there owuld be no pictures of the game and by that i meann there would be no grapgics; it would just show the black scfreen after i start the game. But there is sounds of the game. Wjhat shouldi do???????

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
START YOUR OWN THREAD, you were already told in the FAQ thread.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts