Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about this, i know this is a stupid question, but this is a real problem.

I have followed instruciotn on forums and readme files, and ive installed pcsx2 v0.6 and updated all plugins. But whenever i try to run ANYTHING all i get is a black screen, and no movement wiht m cpu or hdd. I have tried demos, homebrwe, commercial, iso, putting it on cd/dvd, runnin off my HDD, and using different BIOS. But no luck, i always get the same result. I have formatted before the recent release and even then i had the black screen!

Please help in anyway possible. THanks

·
Spirit of communism
178 Posts
Here is how I did it:
1)You need scph10000.bin in pcsx2/pios.( Dump it from your PS2 and don't even try to search for it with google! :)
2)Run emu
3)Enable output
4)Enable recompiler.
5)Select any CD/DVD plugin and GSsoft or GSdx9 graphics plugin.
6)Run CD and dont select any image (press cancel).
7)Wait approximatly 1 minute till commands will appear in the output and in a few seconds you should see bios screen.
That's all I know

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thansk alot Liquid_Snake, It works completely now. I;ve been trying to get thsi to work for over a year. oO

But now only one problem... Everything is soooo slow... :???: And everything is pixelated. Are there any beter plugins there for graphics? The screenshots i saw on the main webpage had reasonable graphics. Or is there an option to make it all better? :lol:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Dont expect to get speeds higher than 15 fps...for better gfx you can use the GSdx9 plugin and for some extra speed uncheck "disable recompiler" under cpu settings

1 - 5 of 5 Posts