Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Enjoy writing plugins...
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
padZnMPad -- a pad plugin w/ which you can use your mouse to play games. I developed the Chinese version of this plugin a few months ago. And now I've translated it into English. I hope it may run properly under other language versions of Windows.
Can anyone test this plugin on your system for me? Then please tell me if it works. Thx. :D
[email protected]

52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In some games(especially some text AVG games), we need to move a mouse-like cursor to select buttons or do things like that. w/ this plugin, the procedure of selection would be easier than pressing UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT keys I hope.

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
well, if i had any games to try with this i would :p but for people in the future searching for ePSXe mouse input plugin, i hope that they find this thread...

PS. you might want to PM a newsposter like Kirby and have this put on the main page.

· Coffee Demon
2,916 Posts
Interesting...
This plugin works pretty good on strategy games like Ogre Battle, Master of Monsters, Vandal Hearts, etc
We even played around with it with Medal of Honor and Time Crisis.
It's perfect for RPG Maker and MTV Music Generator

52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hushypushy said:
PS. you might want to PM a newsposter like Kirby and have this put on the main page.
I dont think such a little plugin can be put on the main page:laugh:

52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dark Watcher said:
Interesting...
This plugin works pretty good on strategy games like Ogre Battle, Master of Monsters, Vandal Hearts, etc
We even played around with it with Medal of Honor and Time Crisis.
It's perfect for RPG Maker and MTV Music Generator
Glad to hear it.
Which language version of Windows do you use?

G

·
Woah, what a great plugin idea!
And of course will this be put on the mainpage (right tomorrow when I get back to my PC ;) )!
Thanks for your contribution and keep up the great work.

· Registered
2 Posts
mine didnt work on both versions 1.28 and 29 on epsxe we could all ready use the keyboard but never the mouse. i placed it into the plugins folder and nothing happen when i opened epsxe and tryed to cofig my settings

· Registered
1 Posts
I've test the plugin from ZanePSX

I've used the PSXeven 0.19 emulator...

It work so so, because the axis are recognosible like an analog axis., not like than an a mouse axis.
I've see that in the mouse options of Aliens Resurrection, the mouse option yet are greayed. It's explain the problem with this plugin.
And the keypad (on my keyboard) are disabled (not responding, only the "mouse" responding)

The other PCSX 1.5 emulator...

It work in the same way that PSXeven, the the axis are recognosible like an analog axis., not like than an a mouse axis.
Keypad an mouse now work togheter very fine.
In this point, the emulator is responsably for these bugs
ePCXe, PSXeven, not work well with a mouse.

ePCXe has a internal control config, it have the options for a mouse control, but the frames are bloqued whe it is activated, and the axis and butons can't be configured. I've discovered that when press F4 key (no limit frame) the screen frames are desbloqued and the game (aliens resurection) will show a message "none pad are conected". So, the ePCXe are very bad emulator for the mouse games.

PSXeven, well, it was explained in the begining of this topic

SSSPSX emulator don't load the game, doh!

Good idea with this plugin, but need more depuration in the axis aspect.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.