Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's what happens when people drive stupid and ram into innocent people.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Sorry about your car dude.....

Be sure to post pics of you new one when you get one....

·
Nobody Knows Him
526 Posts
that's terrible, sorry about your car man......

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya i was driving. I swear though. People who drive tired should be killed. And it was blamed on me. Not because it was my fault or anything. But was coming out of a private lot and there's some bull**** law that says if your coming off of private property onto a public street it's automatically your fault or something.

edit.

for those international viewers i'm american so the drivers door is what your looking at since it's on the otherside from what you're used to.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
so were you in the car, or what? if you were in the car it looks like you would've gotten hurt pretty bad..

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hushypushy said:
so were you in the car, or what? if you were in the car it looks like you would've gotten hurt pretty bad..
yes i was in the car. This happened on May1 and it still hurts in my neck and back.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
That sucks. Hope you feel better :)

On a lighter note, you didnt happen to tape a picture of Bush to that side of the car did you :p

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
damn... thats a total wreck... good thing you ok... recover fast...

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i'm not injured. just aches and pains

·
Registered
195 Posts
Wow, glad you're ok. My old car caught on fire as I was driving it, and I didn't know about it. People were honking their horns at me at the time cause my car was driving slow on the highway, and I got pissed and flipped em off, little did I know that they were trying to tell me my car was on fire. I eventually stopped the car to see why I couldn't go any faster and voila, I saw the entire back end of my car was on fire!!! Crazy, luckily I had a fresh case of bottled water in my trunk that I used to douse out the fire (used like 15 bottles of water!). I junked that car and now I have a much better car which I like and my girlfriend loves (that's all that matters right? hehe).

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
you should file lawsuit

1 - 15 of 15 Posts