Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
comments:

whats in the top? It has a BIG blank of space before the banner... I have to scroll down to see our menu....

your news section NEEDS improvement... I suggest you don't use scroll and let it just flow down... combine the site and personal news...

·
ゲート オーペン!
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah it was an error the big black space, i fixed though, and I'll combine them too :D

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Am I wrong or is it some kind of reorganization of that lay before this one? :)
oh yeah plus that scull at the begining :) anyway looks quite nice :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
I looks great but still needs some work....Get rid of that blank space to the right.

Good job :thumb:

EDIT: You missing grafix, like in the media section there are only words, some screens of something would be nice, the layout is good owerall but it just needs some more color in places so that it dosent look so empty...

EDIT2: Maybe you should also do something on the left side to balance it out..

·
ゲート オーペン!
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thnx :D, ok but zen_master,well since this is my first layout, Im gonna keep it for a while and I'll work in another one :D

and kaneda what do u mean??

·
Registered
209 Posts
Very nice. But you don't really need that enter page, just put the main page directly on the url and it will be all good. That one click is just a waste of time...

Also try to use only small letters in filenames, and full .html extension. That makes everything alot nicer and maybe using just http://ukiyascorner.ifreepages.com/ might work

·
ゲート オーペン!
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
actually it doesn;t work that url, so I have to use another to redirect to it.

ok, and about the .html, well is that I did this in dreamweaver, and it had .htm as default eheh I might change it but I dont have time right now, Im taking notes of what I need to change to do it later thnx for the advice. :thumb:

OT: I can c u r anothe fan of Ragnarok heheh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts