Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every1!! :D
OK...first lemme introduce myself, I'm El-Trucha. :)
Now...I'm gona try to be as clear as I can here...
I spent from 11:30 AM to 4:30PM playing Digimon World 1 on the Emurayden PSX Emulator...
I was using a memory card located in another PC in my network...
I have a nervous habit of pressing the Escape key (pause the emu) each 2 seconds, and that sometimes crashes my emulator... :( (kinda stupid, I know... oO )
Today I crashed and I had to restart my PC because neither Ctrl+Alt+Del or Alt+Tab or Alt+F4 or even the power-on button (which if u only press it for like 1 second just goes on Stand-By mode) worked... :rant:
When I came back, all the progress I had since I continued playing today was GONE!!!!!!! :mad:
How do I fix it?? I really spent 5 HOURS playing that game!!! :(
Maybe it has to do with the mem card being on another PC??
Is there a mem card recovery tool or something??
It all looked exactly as I left it yeasterday night... :nono:
HOW DO I FIX THIS?!?!?!?!?!
The person who helps me the most gets a GMail account!!!!! :D:D

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
People still use this Connectix hack?

Hello El-Trucha and welcome to NGEmu. We hate to be the bringer of bad news, but because of your reboot there is no way to recover the progress you have made from your last save.
We do however hope to encourage you to use one of the more compatible and popular PSX emulators. PSXeven, PCSX, and ePSXe are some of the best, and they have the ability to import your Emurayden save (So no worries about starting from scratch). If the plugin system seems to complicated, then another emulator called AdriPSX ILE may be what the doctor ordered.

Sorry about your lost progress...One of the emulators mentioned above are far more stable then Emurayden, so it is the best way to avoid another crash (and loss of game saves). Many of the members here will suggest the same.

Good luck

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well...I tried ePSXe but it goes very fast!! :(
What plugin whould I use?? :)
Much much thanx for ur help!! ;) want a GMail account?? :lol:

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
What plugs? demends on your system, some Petes gpu (the best) for sound, eternal or peops, for cd... peops :) did I miss something?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts