Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
Well ever since yesturday every time I click SUBMIT or any buttons on the web it freezez up for like 30 seconds.

It could be somethign to do with my trip to a certain site .... the recently got closed down and when you visit there site it does something to your browser that keeps recenting your homepage to that site any way I dont have a clue please help

(PS I might try upgrading to IE5 although I dont think its shít do do with my version)

· Registered
9,992 Posts
Originally posted by Quasius
I hate Netscape. What a pain in the ass to develop for. Microsoft may have its problems but at least its browser tries to follow standards.
Correction they force others to use their "standards" (like removing plugin support from ie 5.5 and java from ie 6) :p

· Registered
416 Posts
What IE version are u running anways? I mean if u don't already have version 5.0 then u are really sad. It doesn't take that long to update IE. ^-^

Originally posted by Zídanee
Well ever since yesturday every time I click SUBMIT or any buttons on the web it freezez up for like 30 seconds.

It could be somethign to do with my trip to a certain site .... the recently got closed down and when you visit there site it does something to your browser that keeps recenting your homepage to that site any way I dont have a clue please help

(PS I might try upgrading to IE5 although I dont think its shít do do with my version)

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Re: My IE keeps freezing up. damit!

Originally posted by FiReY
What IE version are u running anways? I mean if u don't already have version 5.0 then u are really sad. It doesn't take that long to update IE. ^-^

Why would I be sad??....because unlike you I have a fekin life and dont spend 24/7 on the net downloading 20MB files :(

Any how I have IE6 it was a typing error....dont call me sad u loner!

· Registered
12,014 Posts
Zídanee: That's uncalled for. She was only commenting on how outdated your browser was, because, after all, 5.0 was out a while ago. Besides, there are plenty of other people who are online more often than FiReY.

· Registered
416 Posts
Thanks Ryos, u are mean Zidanee. I was simply talking about the fact that 5.0 was out a long time ago and if u didn't have it by now then it was sad. Never said that you were sad. And I'm not even online that often. ^-^

Originally posted by Ryos
Zídanee: That's uncalled for. She was only commenting on how outdated your browser was, because, after all, 5.0 was out a while ago. Besides, there are plenty of other people who are online more often than FiReY.

· Registered
499 Posts
Hyyyaaaa hey man...your problems with that IE5.0 are now not problems :) Because latelly Ive found a NEW Browser which is the FASTEST BROWSER ON THE EARTH!!!! :) Theres no jokes...It's called Opera current ver. is 6.0....Simply go here and you will see it yourself. Its supports all of the IE functions but it is mmuchh ffaster...(checked)For my opinion it's a fantastic browser...Just think of it...It works on the 386 with only 8MB ram...Impressive yeah? Hmm of course it's not freeware yet...but the price is funny only $39... Oh forgot..The weight of this cool stuff is only 3.18MB...:) So don/t loose your time and GET IT!!!! (its my advice for you)

· Registered
4,342 Posts
Originally posted by Nash
Hyyyaaaa hey man...your problems with that IE5.0 are now not problems :) Because latelly Ive found a NEW Browser which is the FASTEST BROWSER ON THE EARTH!!!! :) Theres no jokes...It's called Opera current ver. is 6.0....Simply go here and you will see it yourself. Its supports all of the IE functions but it is mmuchh ffaster...(checked)For my opinion it's a fantastic browser...Just think of it...It works on the 386 with only 8MB ram...Impressive yeah? Hmm of course it's not freeware yet...but the price is funny only $39... Oh forgot..The weight of this cool stuff is only 3.18MB...:) So don/t loose your time and GET IT!!!! (its my advice for you)
heh...no offense, but that sounded like the type of stuff you'd hear on infomercials. :p

· Registered
499 Posts
Originally posted by Asfaloth

Heh heh heh, trudat.

"I lost 76 pounds in 3 hours using Opera 6.0! (note: results not typical.)"
Originally posted by Gk1986
heh...no offense, but that sounded like the type of stuff you'd hear on infomercials.

Originally posted by Asfaloth
Heh heh heh, trudat.
"I lost 76 pounds in 3 hours using Opera 6.0! (note: results not typical.)"

Hey gyus....Stop your laughing.
Gk1986, of course I've heard about Opera from one russian info-site, but Ive tryed to work with Opera on my PC and results was really impressive, this browser works more faster whan IE or NN. Checked! So my message was not simple spam as you can thought...and Im not an advertisement agent...Hey I was trying to help Zidane with his problem...
Oh My dear peng...oops... Asfaloth! You have an outstanding sense of humor, I guess...:) Gettinjiggywithit:)

· Registered
499 Posts
Originally posted by Betamax
Either that or he's on pay per click commision on the free version. Mozilla's got all that it has... minus the cost or the ads.
No no and no..:) Im not on pay per click commision...:) And like I said Im not a spammer:) And this is not Net-marketing:) Just tryed to help:)

· Registered
5,568 Posts
:D :D :D
I was hoping that this thread was something more serious.

Main problem (i.e. IE freezing) should be dealt with by reinstalling/upgrading Internet explorer.

Opera,
Now this is one web browser I used some time back and it was really fast(almost twice as fast as IE) but at that time it was lacking many basic features.Slowly and slowly with increasing version numbers opera slowed down too and as it stands today there isnt much difference between them.(opera may still be faster though).
Now when almost all websites are designed specifically according to IE (except few which are for netscape) noone would like to use Opera.
Now you can call it Bill gates monopoly or what but we already have had a few discussions about all this.

· Registered
499 Posts
Originally posted by prafull
I was hoping that this thread was something more serious.

Main problem (i.e. IE freezing) should be dealt with by reinstalling/upgrading Internet explorer.

Opera,
Now this is one web browser I used some time back and it was really fast(almost twice as fast as IE) but at that time it was lacking many basic features.Slowly and slowly with increasing version numbers opera slowed down too and as it stands today there isnt much difference between them.(opera may still be faster though).
Now when almost all websites are designed specifically according to IE (except few which are for netscape) noone would like to use Opera.
Now you can call it Bill gates monopoly or what but we already have had a few discussions about all this.
Yeh man... You re right... It was not very good idea to talk about Opera. But anyway, you had agree with my statement about Opera's advantage in speed... yeah:) But of course it will be more easier to reinstall IE or change it ver, than to use new browser. (BTW now Opera has many new features...ohhhh I think our discussion will never been stopped. So lets close it.:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.