Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Watching Anime and sleeping. Before it was hanging around my gf and doing "stuff", but that's the past.

·
Registered
301 Posts
video games,kungfu,body building.i love practicing kung fu,is there any one else here who knows any art of combat?.and my whole time depends on these three things.when ever i am not doing anything,i do one of them.

·
Linux Forus
1,549 Posts
im addicted to my computer...thats what i do with ALL my time

·
Linux Forus
1,549 Posts
is anime geeky?

·
Banned
7,778 Posts
heh. Yep. Although I have a room-mate that I have been watching Kenshin with, and she really seems to like it. She's moderately geeky, but she's pretty normal overall. :D

2,209 Posts
I can make action figures out of Duct Tape and tin foil, remember my Genome soldier, spiderman, solid snake, liquid snake from MG4(the imaginary metal gear game that i've made up in my head), and lots of others...I havent made them in a while though, latly I've just been playing video games and watching tv.

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
My Hobbies are mostly related to PC, so I would say computer is the only Hobbi I have. All my spare time, I stay in front of my computer, as for Physical Activities I goto gym, and again started playing cricket,and Table Tennis.

Ali

·
Registered
220 Posts
i like day dreaming,com games,psycological stuff...looking at wine bottles.guns,bullets,and 1st aid.maybe martial arts.

Kane:

3 things: Omnipresence, Omnipotence, and Omnisence.

Wow what do they mean.Never seen any of those before.

·
Banned
7,778 Posts
Omnipresence - You are everywhere at once.

Omnipotence - You are all powerful. Nothing is impossible.

Omniscience - you are all seeing. Nothing gets by you.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Hobbies eh? Does chucking kittens into rush hour traffic count? If not then I guess damaging my liver is the best I can come up with, that isn't geeky at least.

·
Registered
220 Posts
i did korean matrial arts last year in school.

Wow i was taught some "killer" moves heh.

Grab the hair pull it down towards the knee and bash it up.

If the person is bald grab the ears.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.