Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have a little hobby here. I play the guitar, I'm not so good though, I barely can make my own music (which usually suck so the notes end up up burnt or teared down to death :p )

Anyway, I was able to get the musical notes of some final fantasy titles. It's the piano scores, therefore my playing wouldn't be accurate sometimes and is also missing some pieces (Because in Piano you can play with the two hands two differnet music pieces, while on the guitar it's impossible)

Anyway, I trained on "Forever Rachel" first, since it was kinda easy. Can you give me some feedback about it?
Careful though :p . My mic isn't that good, so you might end up with injured ears :evil: . There is some echo too, I can only hear in the recording and not in RL from my guitar XP .

·
Registered
19 Posts
How long do you play guitar now? If you're a beginner then you did a good job because transcribing music by ear is one of the most important things in music generally. It's also important for making your own music. For example if you have a melody then you can put it easier on your guitar.
The tone was awful because of the mic but anyway... it's a good musical effort :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Lumberjack said:
If you're a beginner then you did a good job because transcribing music by ear is one of the most important things in music generally.
Why would he transcribe by ear. He has the piano scores, so he could play straight from them. Either that, or transcribe them into guitar tabliture.

·
Registered
7 Posts
to practice is to pratice

You Can visit that site http://www.mysongbook.com in the music section you can found all tab and open it with guitarpro ""you can found it in google"" ,its interactif .
you can practice and if you practice very hard you can play guitar as good and as fast as can play steve vai or joe satriani or michael romeo ,paul gilbert or john petrucci (practice more and more dude :D :thumb: )like the guitar heroes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts