Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi I´m using ePSXe Emulator on my PC; I wonder if someone knows how to make the game slow down, it´s running too fast to be able to play it ;/ I have the latest graphic drivers and direct x 9.0, is it something with the video config or something? Battle Arena Toshinden + Legend of mana + MMX4 , all 3 games are all too fast ;/ plz reply

ow, now I read - use fps limit. Now it works!! But Toshinden is still a bit speeded, plz advice.

·
I'm sexy and I know it!
4,935 Posts
Try setting the fps limit lower in the config when trying to play Toshinden.
Normal fps is what, 60? Try 40 or something, see if that's better.

Got no idea if this actually works, but it doesn't hurt to check it out ;)

·
ライチュウ|タオ
4,016 Posts
Normal FPS is 60[more like 59.97~] for NTSC-U/J games, 50 for PAL. Are you on a dual core CPU? If so, try setting the affinity of the program to CPU0[the first core only] through task manager, or if you're on AMD, download the dual core optimizer driver.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
(fields per second)fps is 50/60
(Frames Per Second)FPS is variable

use Eternal SPU and set it to spuasync - wait.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hi, thx , ye dual core, dunno which verision of that program u say I need is called exactly ;/ thx for the advices

oo 40 fps made it work btw, thx thx :D

my only problem now is that I don´t have any music to it ;/ read the troubleshooting about "I have no music!" but I didn´t understand it lol ;p

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
if you are playing from images its probably because they are missing the subchannel data, re-rip the images from the disc and do it in .ccd/.img/.sub format and it should come out fine. if you are playing from the disc then make sure subchannel reading is enabled in the CDR plugin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts