Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wtf...

All buttons and directions work in Control Panel ...

In epsxe config I can click to change and it says for example J1_b1 so it does find the pad but they do not work WHILE playing

HELP!!!

· War Games coder
1,927 Posts
Here's what's most likely the problem - you've got your controller set to analog/digital, right? Well, some games don't like analog, so you can either go pure digital in the epsxe config or you can hit F5 for every single game that doesn't work with analog. It's the same way on a real playstation, you can't play some games with an analog controller (that's what that little red button's for on it, disables the analog). Of course the other problem could be the F4 :) That's a whole different ball game :)

· Registered
12,014 Posts
Originally posted by dRA_gONE
I fixed it tnx guys.. It was that damn sirq shit when i press f4... grrr... whats that good for?
It's just important for saving and/or controller issues in quite a few games. I don't know what it technically does, just remember that, when in doubt, try F4.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.