·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My laptop is brandnew

It is an Hp
It has 3 gb of ram
280 Gb of memory
and it uses vista...not sure about my graphics card, sound card, etc.

My epsxe plugins are...
Petes OpenGL2 Driver 2.7
Petes DSound Audio Driver 1.14
Petes Cdr ASPI/IOCTL Driver 1.9

I am playing Chrono Trigger, or atleast trying too, and its going literally at a snails pace

·
Emu Author
613 Posts
i'm sorry to come down on you but i need to be honest here. if you can not even figure out the specs of your own pc or how to figure such information out, maybe emulation is not for you.

i can tell by the fact you're on a laptop and it has vista that the laptop may not be up to snuff for emulation just by the fact its running slow with a ps1 emulator.

sorry if i seem mean i am only being honest here, it will save you the trouble and the rest of us the trouble, maybe do some research first on ps1 emulation with that particular emulator and maybe on what your pc may be capable of and come back asking questions than instead of asking questions when you know nothing of even your own pc.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,507 Posts
The one thing I'm eyeballing is the lack of graphics card information and yet he's using the OpenGL2 plugin. Pete's OpenGL2 2.9 is available BTW...

Since it's an HP, it's probably got either Intel integrated graphics or a slow and underpowered nVidia value GPU.

Oh, we need your plugin settings too.;)

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
this is the 2nd thread you have made for the same topic and you already have admitted to be using a warez image of the game, dont let me catch you making another otherwise i will have to come down hard next time.

closed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.