Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys..my friend laptop keyboard have problem,when he enter u become 4,i become 5,o become 6,p become * ,is it cause by virus?please help my friend..tq

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
Updated keyboard BIOS with incorrect one.

Fault in keyboard BIOS.

Incorrect keyboard driver.

Removed keys to clean the keyboard and replaced them incorrectly.

Removed entire keypad to access laptop motherboard from above and replaced it incorrectly. i.e. not fully inserted.

Remember, laptop keyboards are a bit different from your average desktop keyboard and may offer specialized functions like media keys which may require the keyboard to have its own separate BIOS or a specialized driver.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Updated keyboard BIOS with incorrect one.

Fault in keyboard BIOS.

Incorrect keyboard driver.

Removed keys to clean the keyboard and replaced them incorrectly.

Removed entire keypad to access laptop motherboard from above and replaced it incorrectly. i.e. not fully inserted.

Remember, laptop keyboards are a bit different from your average desktop keyboard and may offer specialized functions like media keys which may require the keyboard to have its own separate BIOS or a specialized driver.
Im not really understand,Can u explain clearly?

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts

·
I'm sexy and I know it!
7,193 Posts
Press Fn+Ins (num lock)

It'll turn off the Num lock on his laptop, so he doesn't use Num Pad instead of the normal lettering.

And yes, this can be caused by a virus. But that's normally the kind of virus sitting between the chair and the screen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.