Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to drop a line and say thx for all the help that can be found on this board. I’ve been using the search option on this board for quite some time now and I have always found what I needed. I just thought it was time to register my nick and say THX!

Keep up the good Help!

Later!
Sarge

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
We're here to help you

S

·
0 Posts
Glad that you registered. Many don't. You're now a full fledged member of these boards. WELCOME!!!!!:D :D :D :D
One bit of advice though, I suggest that you read the rules that are posted at the top of the General Discussion Forum. It is to your benefit to do so. Take care.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I guess I can't cynically think I am the only person out there to have read the rules/documentation/faq anymore. Ayei!!! My life is in shambles!!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Originally posted by gerbilcannon
I guess I can't cynically think I am the only person out there to have read the rules/documentation/faq anymore. Ayei!!! My life is in shambles!!
Well you're definitely not the only one, but you can count yourself among the few who have read all of that. I too was once a newbie who had read all the docs/rules.

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Yeah, that's good to hear. Actually, I haven't read them at the beggining, but since I'm in the emu thing since '92, I knew those rules well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts