Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all im roy, this is my first post. Well I dont know where to post this and what topic to be discussed. Any way here goes. :hdbash: Anyone watches The Ultimate Fighter2? Well just wanna know who do want to win this matches look here :hdbash:

·
The one and only
4,074 Posts
hi biggie welcome :)

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,484 Posts
Although one can start wondering why does the first post of a Emulation Forum user is in the Open Discussion subforum...

apart from that, remember not to feed the mods and stay away from Kirby.

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
Proto said:
Although one can start wondering why does the first post of a Emulation Forum user is in the Open Discussion subforum...

apart from that, remember not to feed the mods and stay away from Kirby.
But what if we're hungry?:p

·
Emunext fanboy
4,245 Posts
remember not to feed the mods and stay away from Kirby.
Ok, I know that feeding the mods is wrong :p , But why should he stay away from Kirby? Elly wouldn't love to know that his evil presence is fading down now ;)

Better here than most people, who log on just to ask for rom's/iso's, haha.
Yeah, you are right :evil: . Anyway welcome aboard roy ;) . But try to use the suitable threads next time ^^

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,484 Posts
But what if we're hungry?
That's what the beyond group is for, isn't it? :nod:

Elly wouldn't love to know that his evil presence is fading down now
Hmm... aw well. Ok then, you are free to distribute and sell all the pics you find from her at your school, as long as you give proper credit.

I think we scared him off
Blame it on video games and global warming. Increase in oil prices doesn't help either...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.