Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently working on making a Final Fantasy site, and I was just curious if anyone would like to help. I'll mainly just need help with news articles, walkthroughs and FAQs, and game reviews. I'll also have other jobs, but these are some of the most important. If you are interested, please reply to this post.

·
Registered
171 Posts
i am interested . i ve got ff7 for pc 8 psx and 9 psx us.
i have some good things like walkthrew back grounds any many other things ...
;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. I still have a lot to do on my site so far, but I'll let you know if I need help. You could start making some walkthroughs, FAQs, or anything like that and show them so me. If I see some of your work you'll have a better chance of getting a job on my site. Any help you could offer would be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
253 Posts
For FAQs and Walkthroughs, go to gamefaqs and email the authors and ask them really nicely. They just might give it to you, although in my experience, most people never even replied me (makes you wonder how nice they are):(

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, but I don't have the site up on the net yet. I am using Microsoft Frontpage to make it. The site's on my PC. I'll try to have some up in a few days for you to see.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Why Frontpage? To my eyes, all Frontpage sites look similar. That's why I use HTML to do mine.

Ok, I hope you're the first type of person, but there are two types of people who use Frontpage: The first is the type who doesn't know HTML (understandable) and the second type of person is the type that is lazy.:p

HTML rules!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, I am the first type. I do know HTML, but not enough to make a lot of use out of it. That's why I'm using FrontPage. And eventually, I am gonna try to make my site really unique. I don't want my site to look the same as all the other FP sites. PM me if you wanna know what I plan on trying to do eventually.

K

·
0 Posts
Why Frontpage? To my eyes, all Frontpage sites look similar. That's why I use HTML to do mine.

Ok, I hope you're the first type of person, but there are two types of people who use Frontpage: The first is the type who doesn't know HTML (understandable) and the second type of person is the type that is lazy.

HTML rules!
Talk about a load of crap ... it is not a good Idea to stereo type people or sites that use FP. I have used it for past projects and they own a large majority of websites that don't use it. I for one, I am very knowledgeable in HTML, and other webpage building languages. If I use FP does this make me lazy? I think not. Does it mean I don't HTML? I think not. Just for your information a large majority of professional made web pages are done in FP, Dreamweaver, GoLive and other similar wysiwig programs. Next time don't be so narrowed minded when stating such absurd comments.</rant>

·
Registered
526 Posts
i knew i could count on u :D.. and as for ure posting nooooooooooooooooooo not at all and atila the hun was a sweet ol lady ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts