Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· (>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*sniffle sniffle* after spending 15 hours playing my bro saved over my game... now i have to start all over again... :(

· (>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:p it did werk thx again nash :D u still need to send me that pic so i can help u with ff7....

· Registered
499 Posts
Here you can find the FF7 mcr... Then you upload this you will appear near the Mideel village ...There are approx 30-40min of play and you will reach that place...Its not so hard but not so easy...;)well... Good luck!!!:D See you later!!

· Registered
416 Posts
Sucks for u. That is why I save more than once, or after every place there is a save point. I also have a back up memory card on slot 2 and I save on 1 and 2. However if you don't have the money then sucks for u. Memory cards for PS are not cheap, the lowest I have seen is $32 and thats at BlockBuster. ^-^

Originally posted by vivrantpig
*sniffle sniffle* after spending 15 hours playing my bro saved over my game... now i have to start all over again... :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.