Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there! I've got a problem with my epsxe 170...
First of all, I wanna say that I’m Italian, so my English may be not so perfect, so I try to speak clearly…. i'v searched in the forum for any clue about resolving this little problem, but i didn't find anything (i've looked for it for something like 2 hours)...
...anyway here's the problem..
about 4-5 days ago i downloaded a full version of epsxe, with bios and plugins already setted, (because I can’t understand how to set it -.-‘’) and it was working very good, i've played many games (RE2, Metal Gear Solid, Digimon World, Future Cop LAPD, Alundra etc...), but last night, while i was playing at Chocobo Racing, i've noticed that i can't skip the intro, so i thougt that there was a proble with the ISO, so i decided to play at Future Cop LAPD, but even there, i couldn't skip the intro! Then i've discovered that the buttons i was usyng for the joypad on the keyboard weren't working (yeah, i'm using the keybord, but i'm trying to work on it for use the joystick:))....
anyway, i closed epsxe, tryng several settings in the controller... but when i tryed to load an iso, the emulator gave me an error O_O...
it say that a plugin was missing, exaclty the plugin "gpupec.dll"...
here is the screenshot of the error it gives me…

so i downloaded it, and put it into the plugins folder, but another i've had another error when trying to running the emu...
and here is the screenshot of the other error…

So I downloaded many other Epsxe full version from many sites, and also the version from the from the official site, and set it, but it gives me always the same error…

So I ask you for help, because I need to play Psx, because my psx is broken 
Can someone help me?
Thank you!

@EDIT: I know i am using Vista (it sucks anyway, i'mj trying to buy a Mac ;)) but my epsxe WAS PERFECTLY WORKING!!! so i don't think it's a vista problem...

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
about 4-5 days ago i downloaded a full version of epsxe, with bios and plugins already setted, (because I can’t understand how to set it -.-‘’) and it was working very good, i've played many games (RE2, Metal Gear Solid, Digimon World, Future Cop LAPD, Alundra etc...), but last night, while i was playing at Chocobo Racing, i've noticed that i can't skip the intro, so i thougt that there was a proble with the ISO, so i decided to play at Future Cop LAPD, but even there, i couldn't skip the intro! Then i've discovered that the buttons i was usyng for the joypad on the keyboard weren't working (yeah, i'm using the keybord, but i'm trying to work on it for use the joystick:))....
epsxe has anti piracy detection. it won't work if you download such packages.

Emuforums won't assist either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.